- VOA’s Crosswalk, where we serve one homemade meal a month to homeless teens. We also provide warm winter gear to clients of Crosswalk.
- Soul to Soles, begun at Unity and organized and supported by Unity members, which provides new shoes and socks to children of low-income families. These children are enrolled in federal and state preschool programs, namely Head Start and ECEAP centers.
- Meal On Wheels, where Unity members deliver meals to seniors in need in Spokane County.
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank, which collects continued food donations from our ministry.
We’ve also connected with different groups through projects and events like the Compassion Games, snack bags for the homeless, Ronald McDonald House welcome bags, caroling at elder living centers, and First Night Spokane, among others.
- Bring your lunch and meet in our Chapel at 12:30 pm
- All are welcome! If you missed our first meeting, no worries, just join us
- If you need childcare, call our office by the 21st so we can make arrangements: 838-6518